Group Project Manager
Periscope’s mission to Do Things People Love is the driving force behind our project management teams - while keeping an eye on budget, timelines, workflow and process. As a Group Project Manager within our PMO, you’d be partnering with other departmental leaders to ensure creative comes to life - while managing, leading and developing a team of project managers. Working in a truly integrated fashion, you’d constantly bring your leadership experience (and on-the-job chops) to help fulfill our mission - Do Things People Love.
- Been working in a professional capacity for 8-15 years as a project manager.
- Have a passion for team collaboration, project achievement, organization and process.
- Understand the importance of project scopes, budgets, timelines.
- Able to collaborate across all media channels, and know the lingo.
- Love multitasking between project work, team initiatives and agency goals.
- Understand urgency in all things, while keeping a cool demeanor.
- Are both a leader and a listener, and know when and how to balance the two.
- Highly self motivated and willing to learn, evolve and always ask “what if?”.
ABOUT THE GIG:
- Partner with account, creative and business leaders on client goals and initiatives.
- Manage, mentor and lead a team of 5-10 project managers.
- Enable the team to achieve developmental and career goals through mentorship, additional learning. opportunities or collaboration with other departments.
- Join and contribute to the leadership group within the PMO.
- Communicate with other Group Project Managers to effectively balance workloads, capabilities and continually develop skills and strengths of project managers.
- Evaluate process and workflow, implementing innovative thoughts within the PMO and agency.
- Promote, foster and encourage collaboration with other groups in the agency.
- Create estimates and timelines, motivate and drive the cross functional team, and facilitate open communication towards project completion.
SKILLS | EXPERIENCE:
- College graduate - B.A., or equivalent education and/or work experience.
- Have directly managed other project managers or producers.
- Agency experience preferred.
- 8-15 years of relevant experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, SaaS tools and work management software.